Happy New Year, friends!
Because I am still thinking about what my 2016 goals are going to be, I am sharing what I have been up to in 2015 today and I would love to know about your 2015 too so if you had written a similar post – share in the comments below!
- I started the year with working on two portrait commissions.
- I moved my business into my new studio last March.
- I won a competition to test drive Citroen C4 Cactus for a weekend so I drove myself and Aneurin to New Forest.
- My little business turned 3 years old last May and I shared my 3 year journey in details.
- I visited several of museums and galleries, including Barbican Centre, Kew Gardens, Manchester Art Gallery, Manchester Craft and Design Centre, and Horniman Museum.
- I started a sketchbook and challenged myself to draw in public. I have also been sharing sketches over at my Instagram.
- I was asked to photograph a christening.
- I was commissioned to design a wedding stationery and 1st birthday party invitation. I will be sharing my handlettering adventure soon!
- I made my own clay pots and dishes for the first time.
- I saw my boyfriend playing his music in two Algorave events and I am so proud of him.
- I tidied up my online shop.
- I sold my art in seven markets and learnt so much.
Although there were some tough times, I have had an amazing year and I have you guys, my family, boyfriend, and friends to thank to for the support I get throughout the year – it really made a difference to my confidence and motivation. Thank you!
I hope you had a great time last night celebrating New Year (I am so paying for that cheap bottle of wine) and have a wonderful 2016. Lots of love.